The EU Horizon 2020 EMPOWERING project is organising in the Italian Covenant city Ancona on 16 July from 9 - 12 am the workshop "Integrated energy - Buildings", which touches upon how Covenant signatories can use energy measures such as:
- post-earthquake reconstruction in energy class A – Capacity building for external technicians and municipal technicians;
- reduce energy use in buildings through envelope building retrofitting;
- reduce energy use in buildings through technological systems for heating;
- analysis of the carbon footprint in the tourism sector
- the mitigation actions of a joint SECAP
as powerful tools within their action plans (SECAP). The aim of the workshop is to inspire and give ideas on targets and related actions for SECAPs with a special focus on Marche Region framework.